In plant contains components that have a positive impact on erectile function, Libido, hormones, metabolic processes, the functionality of the prostate and even the immune system.
From St. John's wort can be tincture, tea, decoction or alcoholic. Consider the useful properties of the plants and find out how to get to the healing drug.
The composition and useful properties
St. John's wort – a plant that has long been used for the treatment of various diseases, including male impotence. Use of St. John's wort for the potency will notice many homeopaths and herbalists. Even conventional medicine recognizes the grass of healing.
What is the secret to plants? The whole thing in its composition. St. John's wort is rich in ascorbic acid, flavonoids, essential organic amino acids, choline. Also in the grass tannins, essential oils, vitamins of group In, and RR.
Useful properties of plants:
- Stabilization of erectile function. In the case of the use of St. John's wort and is potency in men and Libido increases. The thing is, in the plant, flavonoids, B-vitamins and tanning substances that contain the body as aphrodisiacs.
- Normalization of metabolic processes. Physicians have noted the positive effect of the plant on many processes of life. According to the doctors, St. John's wort helps, cholesterol levels and blood sugar.
- The increase in the testosterone levels. St. John's wort is very reduced useful for men in the time of the so-called menopause, when the synthesis of steroid hormones and largely.
- Neutralization of neurogenic disorders. St. John's wort has a mild sedative effect. The plant is recommended to those patients in whom the neurosis and psychological erectile dysfunction.
- Strengthening of the vascular walls. Also, the grass prevents blood clots, stabilizes blood pressure, normalizes the flow of blood in the pelvis.
- Improving the immunity. Infectious diseases, including bacterial Prostatitis, which often cause a low potency. St. John's wort destroys pathogenic micro-organisms, and accelerates the healing process.
- The normalization of the functionality of the prostate. Essential oils, tannins and flavonoids have a positive influence on the gland, prevents the development of many diseases of the genitourinary system.
How does St. John's wort to male potency, is very clear. We repeat that the plant has a positive effect on erectile function, Libido, hormones, and the urogenital system as a whole.
From St. John's wort, you can boil herbal tea. It is a sensible Alternative to coffee. With regular intake of the tea tightens, increases efficiency and ensures strong Riser.
Prepares drug is very simple:
- Grind 10 grams of dried St. John's wort.
- Pour the grass 200-250 ml of boiling water.
- You add to the drink a spoonful of honey, 30 ml of lemon juice, 1-2 grams of ginger.
- They insist that the drink 5-10 minutes.
Per day take 1-2 cups of tea. You eat drink on a continuous Basis.
For potency and Libido not only tea, but also a decoction of St. John's wort. We will notice that the broth you take always fresh, so as a long maceration of the drug is beyond useful properties.
To use as a starting material for the manufacture of a therapeutic agent dried St. John's wort. By the way, a decoction of the plant is not only therapeutically, but also prophylactically.
Preparation of the following algorithm:
- Chop the 50 grams of dried St. John's wort.
- Pour 2 Liters Of Water Composition.
- Simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove from heat, allow to cool.
- Filter with the help of Marley.
In the therapeutic and prophylactic uses of the broth in a dosage of 150-200 ml per day is recommended. The course of treatment is 2 months.
Improvement in Libido and erection increase good the tincture helps, on the Basis of St. John's wort. To cook if there is no desire for the drug itself, it can be purchased without problems in the pharmacy.
In truth, the better the drug cook itself, so how many manufacturers use inferior raw materials, and the rules for the preparation of medicinal tinctures.
A drug home, the Person will need to arm yourself with dried St. John's wort and vodka. If there is no vodka, you can) rubbing alcohol (Pre-alcohol cost stirring with water in a ratio of 1:1.
Process of cooking:
- Chop the 50 grams of dried St. John's wort.
- Pour the composition in 500 ml of vodka/diluted alcohol.
- Add in the drug 10 grams of crushed ginger root.
- Thoroughly mix the ingredients.
- Place the composition in a glass container. In a cool, dry place for 3 weeks. At regular intervals infusion under stirring.
- Thereafter, a filtering of the drug. An ordinary gauze.
To manhood to restore, it is necessary to take 20-30 drops of the tincture 3 times a day. The duration of treatment is limited to 30 days. If necessary, the treatment every 3 months to repeat.
Contraindications and side effects
Any folk remedies for impotence can harm the body. St. John's wort, unfortunately, no exception to the rule. We'll look at what herbs have contraindications and side effects.
Strict contraindications are an Allergy to St. John's wort, the stomach, the presence of acute disorders of the liver and kidneys, ulcer disease and 12 duodenal ulcer, pancreatitis in the acute stage.
- Hypersensitivity reactions.
- Digestive disorders.
- The appearance of bitterness in the mouth.
- Headache, Dizziness.
The occurrence of side effects is a reason for the termination of the taking of St. John's wort for medicinal purposes.
What are the reviews of the men about to leave the treatment of erectile dysfunction St. John's wort? Actually, the comments are very different. There are both positive and negative reviews.
Some men claim that St. John's wort has helped re-powerful, Riser, and increased Libido. Also satisfied patients notice that after you start taking medicines from these plants significantly increased efficiency.
There are also negative comments. According to some men, St. John's wort is very harmful and often causes side effects. Also, many patients were dissatisfied with the outcome of the therapy, and claimed that St. John's wort absolutely no influence on erectile function.
In summary, you can highlight advantages and disadvantages:
- Advantages – availability, ease of handling, faster onset of action, complex action.
- Cons – the chance of side effects, ineffectiveness of organic erectile dysfunction.
The doctors, they say, neutral about the plant. According to the doctors, with the help of plants is unlikely to be able to achieve results. Urologists claim that herbal medicine can be only as an auxiliary method of treatment.