Thanks to its rich vitamins and minerals, ginger root is widely used in folk medicine. Its unique properties are used to treat many diseases, including the genital organs. Ginger for male potency can be used in the form of decoctions, tinctures, wine and other drinks, the recipes of which are given in this article.
Composition and natural properties of the ginger root
The odorless root has many beneficial advantages.
This exotic plant contains more than 400 substances useful for the human body, the most notable of which are:
- Vitamins of group B as well as C, E and K;
- Macro and micro elements: iron, potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, selenium, zinc;
- fatty omega-3 and omega-6 acids;
- organic acids: caprylic, linoleic acid, oleic acid;
- essential oils;
- essential amino acids;
The specific smell of ginger is caused by the substance zingiberen, which also promotes the metabolic processes in the human body. Gingerol - a natural resin that reduces the risk of malignant neoplasms - ensures a sharp, spicy taste.
The following medicinal properties of the ginger root have been studied and used in modern medicine:
- wound healing;
- pain relievers;
The beneficial effects of ginger are shown in the following cases:
- to improve the functioning of the digestive system - increases appetite, promotes the production of gastric juice, accelerates metabolism in the body, eliminates flatulence, colic and flatulence;
- for colds - relieves coughs, kills pathogenic viruses, has a general tonic effect on the body;
- in atherosclerosis - lowers the level of cholesterol in the blood, cleanses blood vessels;
- to increase brain activity - improves memory;
- if overweight - helps cleanse the body and lose weight;
- for the treatment of dental diseases - strengthens teeth, reduces bleeding gums.
Ginger is good for the whole body.
In addition, ginger is a powerful antioxidant that removes radionuclides, toxins and other harmful substances from the body. It helps to strengthen the body's defenses and recovery after heavy physical exertion or long-term illness.
How ginger affects potency in men
In oriental medicine, ginger root has been used for thousands of years to increase male potency. No wonder that the word "ginger" from the Chinese language is translated as "masculinity".
The effect of ginger on potency in men is due to the chemical makeup of this amazing plant:
- Zinc is a stimulant of testosterone production - the most important male hormone;
- Vitamin B6 makes the walls of the blood vessels elastic and promotes an increased blood supply to the pelvic organs.
- Cineole relieves tiredness and depression, gives a sexual mood;
- Vitamin B9 strengthens the heart muscle;
- Vitamins C and E support immunity, give strength and energy, which are necessary for a fulfilling sex life.
Many doctors recommend using ginger in combination with honey and other products for the prevention and treatment of inflammation of the prostate, which can reduce its effectiveness.
Ginger should be used to increase effectiveness when the problem is caused by psychogenic factors: mental and physical fatigue, fear of being "out of date", various fears and phobias.
How does the ginger root affect male potency? Because of the intense blood supply to the genitals, ginger, no worse than medicinal products, causes a stable and long-lasting erection.
Many traditional healers recommend using ginger for impotence and impotence to predict amazing results.
Indications for the use of ginger
Ginger root can effectively overcome sexual problems in men of all ages. In particular, it is recommended for people over 45-50 years old, as it is during these years that there are signs of a decrease in potency and a decrease in libido.
The main indications for the use of ginger in the diet are:
- erectile dysfunction;
- decreased libido;
- premature ejaculation.
Due to its anti-inflammatory and bactericidal effects, the root can be used in various inflammatory processes of the genitourinary system. According to urologists, ginger can also be used as part of complex therapy for prostatitis.
Sexual problems are common in overweight men. In this case, in order to increase potency, you also need to use ginger to normalize body weight.
How to properly use ginger for potency
How can you properly take ginger in men? It can be consumed fresh by chewing a small slice from the root twice a day. But it is best to prepare aromatic and healthy decoctions, tinctures or wine from ginger. The most popular recipes can be found below.
Fresh roots or dried and chopped roots are used to make ginger drinks. Pieces of fruit, berries, spices or herbs are added for additional flavor.
- Ginger tea for male potency with garlic.Combine 1 teaspoon of grated root with 4 chopped cloves of garlic. Pour 250 ml of boiling water and leave for 20 minutes. Drink at night for 2 weeks. Despite the unpleasant taste, this tea is deadly;
- Ginger decoction with honey.Peel a small piece of ginger and cut into slices. Pour 300 ml of boiling water and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes. Add 2 teaspoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Drink in small sips 2 times a day after meals.
Ginger cannot be brewed fresh, but in powder form. In this case the dosage should be halved.
Pickled ginger or gari is a traditional Japanese dish that compliments sushi. In this form, ginger also has all the beneficial properties that it can be eaten to increase its effectiveness during a romantic meeting.
For pickling ginger you need:
- 100 g fresh roots;
- 120 ml rice vinegar;
- 1 teaspoon of sugar and salt;
- 50 ml of water.
Cut the ginger into slices, rub with salt and let it rest for half an hour. Pour vinegar into the water and add sugar, heat gently. Rinse the salt off the root pieces, put in a glass and cover with brine. Keep in a cool place for 3 days.
A properly prepared gari should have a delicate pink color and a pleasant, refreshingly spicy taste.
Remedies for ginger, honey and lemon
Ginger, lemon and honey are wonderful warming and stimulating agents for male potency. You can use the following recipes:
- Ginger honey.Peel and grate a large ginger root. Fold in a glass container, pour 500 ml of liquid honey and mix well. Soak in a dark place for 2 weeks, then take 1 tablespoon with green or herbal tea in the evening.
- lemon-ginger.Peel 250 g fresh ginger and cut into thin slices. Squeeze the juice out of 3 large lemons. Pour lemon juice over ginger, add 5 tablespoons of honey. Keep the product in the refrigerator. Take 50 ml morning and evening with water or tea.
Ginger and honey are good for the whole body.
Experienced men recommend eating a lemon circle that is brushed with honey and sprinkled with ground ginger before intercourse. They claim that this product will help prepare for a strong erection and provide unforgettable sexual contact.
There are several recipes for making ginger tincture with alcohol, vodka or plain water to increase its effectiveness. We offer two of the simplest and most effective:
- Alcohol tincture.Put 100 g of the root through a meat grinder, pour 500 ml of medicinal alcohol or vodka. If desired, you can add 2-3 wedges of lemon and 2 tablespoons of honey. Insist in a dark room for 12-14 days, occasionally shaking. Filter and bottle the finished drink. Drink 1 tablespoon in the morning on an empty stomach with water.
- tincture on water.Grind 50 g of the root, pour in 300 ml of water and boil. Insist on a water bath for 2 hours, then strain and add 3 teaspoons of honey. Drink 50 ml three times a day before meals.
Various spices can be added to ginger infusions: cinnamon, coriander, nutmeg to improve the aroma and taste.
Many men prefer ginger wine to traditional champagne during a romantic get-together. Experts say that this drink not only warms and relaxes, but also promotes an even erection and increases potency. You can make homemade ginger wine using the following recipe:
- ½ ginger root;
- 500 ml dry red wine;
- zest of an orange or lemon;
- cinnamon or nutmeg;
- 50 g sugar.
Add spices and sugar to the wine and heat it to 500 ° C. Pour in the peel and grated ginger. Insist for at least 2 hours, then dispense and sip it in small sips to enjoy the tangy, zesty taste.
White wine can also be used for mulled wine.
Coffee with ginger
A small piece of ginger root gives your morning cup of coffee a unique aroma, puts you in a sexy mood and increases potency.
According to the classic recipe, you need to make coffee in a Turk and consume 1 teaspoon of grated ginger root per 1 tablespoon of ground coffee. If you want, you can add some lemon peel to the drink, which will add spice and improve the taste.
Contraindications and side effects
Ginger is a wonderful remedy that can help not only with impotence or potency problems, but also with many other diseases. However, this root may not always be useful.
The contraindications for taking ginger are as follows:
- Pathology of the liver and biliary tract;
- hemorrhoids and other diseases that are accompanied by bleeding;
- high blood pressure;
- ischemic heart disease.
In addition, you should not use ginger if you are individually intolerant to this plant and if you are allergic to its components.
Sometimes such unpleasant phenomena can occur after consuming ginger: nausea, belching, gas, heartburn, diarrhea, inflammation of the oral mucosa, stomach pain. In this case, the use of the root should be stopped and a doctor should be consulted.
Is it worth waiting for the results and when
In contrast to tablets, ginger is a natural means of increasing effectiveness. Hence, you shouldn't expect an immediate effect from it, as is the case with popular pills. You have to take the medicinal root constantly for weeks or months. Then he shows a stable result and keeps his masculine strength for a long time.